Accounts Payable Specalist
Hybrid- Cherry Hill, NJ
Our client is a family business that has been established since 1988. By growing from small beginnings to becoming one of Australia's largest family-owned food businesses. This clients' brand and business partnerships grow, supply and distribute premium meat, seafood and fresh produce all over the world.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
* Track expenses and process expense reports
* Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
* Reconcile accounts payable transactions
Skills & Qualifications
* 1 - 3 years of Accounts Payable experience
* Strong knowledge of Accounts Payable and General Accounting Procedures
* Excellent computer skills; proficient user of Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid-time off
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1403 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.