NetSuite Administrator- Fully Remote
I have the pleasure of partnering with a major manufacturing firm that is actively seeking a fully remote NetSuite Administrator to lead and maintain their newly implemented system. Known for their unwavering commitment to innovation, with both their product and their people, they are one of the leading firms in their market.
You will be the go-to NetSuite expert for all system updates, integration's, and configurations working alongside the CFO and IT Team. If you are seeking a new role with job stability, internal growth, and work-life balance please apply below!
* Budget for learning and development.
* Generous PTO
Role and Responsibilities:
* Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support, and troubleshooting.
* Be the go-to person for streamlining NetSuite functionality.
* Create configurations and customizations in NetSuite to meet business needs.
* Work collaboratively with Finance, Accounting, and IT departments.
* 1-3+ years of NetSuite Administration experience.
* NetSuite implementation experience.
* Ability to write reports in NetSuite.
* Experience with save searches, dashboards, and workflows.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity contact me via:
Phone 646-993-1403 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.