New York, NY
The FP&A Manager will be the reporting and detailed analytics lead for the company globally. He/She will be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and yearly reporting deliverables and will participate in continued enhancements to the Company's financial planning and analysis KPIs. The position will be overseeing the Senior Financial Analyst and will be reporting to the Controller.
Role & Responsibilities
* Create and manage dynamic financial models, developing compelling outputs that track business metrics and performance on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
* Provide integral support on key team deliverables, including annual budgeting, 4-yr operating and strategic planning, quarterly financial forecasts, and both internal and external business reporting.
* Collaborate with key partners to identify opportunities and improve business results by developing financial models for a range of potential strategic and operational cases.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strategic thinking ability to examine data, identify issues/trends and recommend solutions.
* Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail.
* Advanced skills in PowerPoint/ Excel
* NetSuite strongly preferred
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid-time off