NetSuite Administrator - $125,000 + Equity + Benefits
With an ambitious goal to become New York City's leading consumer goods company, this rapidly growing start-up is ready to take the next step in growth. Within 5 years our client has created industry-leading algorithms delivering top-of-the-line results to their customers and businesses. This New York City start-up is seeking a full-time NetSuite Administrator to join their vibrant and dynamic organization to be the master of the NetSuite system. This organization is offering a competitive compensation package, equity, and flexible PTO.
Benefits & Perks
* Competitive base salary
* Equity ownership in dynamic company
* Flexible PTO
* Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
Roles and Responsibilities
* Be the master NetSuite administrator managing all integration's and ensuring everything is operating without error.
* Understand business processes of finance, and accounting to access real-time information needed to run the business.
* Contribute to building the road map of core financial systems requirements that support the company's growth.
Skills and Qualifications
* 3-5 years of NetSuite experience.
* Ability to create save searches, dashboards and workflows
* High level of attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Experience with Celigo and 3rd party application is preferred
If you or anyone you know is interested in this amazing opportunity contact me via:
Phone 646-993-1403 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.