$100,000-$115,000 + Full Benefits
Growing Client on NetSuite
My Client is a Large Event Coordinator looking for a Strong FP&A Analyst with an Enthusiastic Personality to join their organization. They have 3 Business Units apart of their company and would this Individual to over see the Financial Planning of each unit.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work Closely with Operation Managers to each Business Unit
* Financial Reporting to the CFO within their ERP (NetSuite ERP)
* Budgeting and Forecasting, P&L for the Organization
Skills & Qualifications
* 3-5 Years of FP&A Experience
* 3-5 Years of Financial Analysis Experience
* 3-5 Years of ERP Experience
* Experience with Pro Forma Analysis
* Public Accounting or Investment Banking Experience (Preferred)
* Medical Dental Vision Coverage
* Ability to work on a Hybrid Basis
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 646-540-7509
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.