Staff Accountant - Leading Supplements Manufacturer
My client is an international manufacturer of different health and fitness supplements and they collaborate with professional athletes across several sports around the globe.
Requirements & Responsibilities:
* Bachelors Degree Accounting/Finance.
* Prior US GAAP accounting experience required.
* Strong AR experience
* NetSuite experience preferred but will consider similar ERP system experience
* Hybrid work model
* Stable work enviornment with great, family oriented culture
* Health, Dental, Vision, PTO
* Opportunity to work in a high growth enviornment
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.