Accounting Manager - Highly Successful Tour Operator!
Our client is an international tour operator with tours running in over 65 countries. They specialize in creating once-in-a-lifetime experiences for their customers, and their employees have an average tenure of over 10 years.
They are actively seeking out an Accounting Manager to operate out of their Connecticut offices on a hybrid schedule, ideally in office full time. You will head a team of 5 AP associates and report directly into the corporate controller.
Role & Responsibilities
* Manage a team of 5 and interface directly with major stakeholders in accounting department
* Lead the Accounts payable and ensure all payments are made in a timely fashion
* Responsible for some minor Administrative duties in NetSuite as well as all AP aspects in NetSuite
Skills & Qualifications
* Preparation of financial statements
* 5+ years strong AP experience
* Strong understanding of US GAAP principles and full life cycle accounting
* Strong understanding of system familiarity in NetSuite
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision
* Discretionary bonus
* Generous company sponsored vacation and travel benefits
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.