Fully Remote - Senior Accountant - New York, NY
This client represents acclaimed beauty, health and wellness brands on online marketplaces. Their core strengths are channel control, protecting brand integrity, and driving growth through online channels.T hey are seeking a Senior Accountant with NetSuite experience to come join their accounting department.
They are recognized as one of Inc.'s 5,000 Fastest-Growing Companies two years in a row!
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain and reconcile inventory records
* Assist in the costing of inventory and verification of inventory
* Prepare and close financial reports for month-end for consumer product companies
Skills & Qualifications
* Must have experience with month end close at a company that sells products
* Excellent computer skills with advanced excel skills using pivot tables and lookups
* Experience working with Netsuite
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid-Time off
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.