Fully Remote- New York, NY
I have the pleasure of working along side of a client who is an international leader in providing wine lovers with an extraordinary experience in buying, enjoying and collecting fine wines.
They are geared to have a phenomenal year with rapid growth despite the uneasy markets. They are seeking a highly skilled NetSuite Developer to join their rapidly growing NetSuite team.
Analyze, develop, document, troubleshoot and maintain IT solutions to meet operational requirements and solve business issues. Partner with stakeholders to play a crucial role in executing ERP initiatives across various business units. As the in-house NetSuite expert, recommend best practices related to NetSuite solutions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Evaluate business requirements, functional requirements and implement solutions in NetSuite
* Work with internal teams to manage configuration changes to fields, workflows, roles/permissions, page layouts,custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards.
* Act as subject matter expert on NetSuite functionality and system design
* Review queries, scripts, workflows, and any other functionality or data, that is old for cleanup.
Skills & Qualifications
* 3-5 years NetSuite scripting
* Strong understanding/experience with finance, accounting, billing, and invoicing processes within NetSuite
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Generous PTO
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy