Vice President of Supply Chain
I have the pleasure of working with a client who has an eCommerce platform that acquires Amazon business sand services their 3PL.
This client is seeking a highly skilled and experienced VP of Supply Chain to work along side fo their Chief Operation Officer.
Role & Responsibilities
* Logistics: Manage transportation, distribution, and delivery processes to ensure timely and cost-effective delivery of products to customers.
* Team Leadership: Build and lead a high-performing supply chain team, fostering a culture of collaboration, accountability, and continuous improvement.
* Warehousing: Oversee the management of company-owned and third-party warehousing facilities, ensuring efficient storage, inventory management, and order fulfillment.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business administration, or a related field; a master's degree is a plus.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Demonstrated ability to develop and execute supply chain strategies.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Paid-Time Off
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-993-1407 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.