Technical NetSuite System Analyst - Sydney
Our Sydney based client is an end- user. Currently working with well-known Australian enterprises, our client is experiencing growth within their market. As a small organisation, our client prides themselves on their tight-knit work force, and supportive company culture.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an NetSuite Technical System Analyst, to be part of a small personable team. Within the role you will be responsible for, optimising and maintaining the NetSuite system. Along with liaising with management, providing them with updates, and solutions for their NetSuite System, and, providing ongoing training.
* Providing re-active maintenance and optimisation to their NetSuite System.
* Providing NetSuite solutions and strategies to management.
* Identifying and quoting minor repair work and projects.
* Training and ongoing support for new and existing employees
* Personal development and promotion opportunities
* Work within a close knit team reporting directly to the CFO
* A competitive salary package on offer (negotiable on experience)
To Be Considered:
* Proficient NetSuite systems knowledge including scripting
* NetSuite administration experience: configuring, customisation and supporting users.
* Strong problem-solving abilities
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This role is being managed by Kathryn Dickinson.
To apply please contact:
(Please note only successfully candidate will be contacted for a phone interview)