This client has the depth of CNC tooling expertise, engineering experience, and product and application knowledge to find the best solution, source the right tools and supplies, and deliver outstanding results for our customers.
We are proud to be a 100% employee-owned company (ESOP). That means every day, in every department, our customers are connecting with a company owner who truly cares about the success of their business, and our customers see that dedicated difference.
Role & Responsibilities
* Preparation of financial statements
* Supervisor experience primarily in the accounting department
* Strong understanding of system familiarity in NetSuite
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite ERP
* Financial Planning & Analysis
* Experience of coaching / supporting of subordinates in day to day management responsibilities, creating and driving necessary changes and coaching others to embrace the relevant changes
* Employee given equity once they have completed two years with the company.
* 401K Match
* Medical, Dental and Vision
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.