(100% Remote, Open to U.S./Canada, $130K+ USD Bonus & Comprehensive Benefits)
Role & Responsibilities
* Design & develop software: Design, develop, and test product features that meet business and technical requirements on time and budget. Support planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new features.
* Write SuiteBundles in a scalable approach (NetSuite's SDN and SDF program, SuiteCloud Web Services, REST, and other APIs experience are preferred). Estimate delivery methodically based on iterative learning.
* * Review code and performance
* Triage and correct performance and data integrity concerns by reviewing and evaluating code, data patches, system logs, and process/memory/disk consumption.
* Collaborate across teams, including product analysts, customer care, DevOps, and other engineers on features and support cases. Lead and support technical decision-making that affects increasingly complex systems and critical areas of our application.
Skills & Qualifications
* NetSuite Bundle Deployment Experience (SuiteBundling experience and Source Control are a must and non-negotiable skills for this role)
* You should also be familiar with NetSuite's SDN and SDF programs and SuiteCloud web services or the new REST APIs.
* Previous experience in NetSuite's SuiteScript (SuiteScript Develop Certification is a plus).
* Previous demonstrated experience providing NetSuite architecture or engineering Solutions
Previous industry experience in Financials, Accounting, General, Software as a Service (SaaS), or Cloud experience is also a plus. Exposure to the Payments industry and/or PCI/DSS is a vital asset.
* Competitive salary and annual bonuses
* 100% Work-from-home/remote work environment (must be geographically based in the US or Canada)
* 100% Employer Paid Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental; Discounts for dependants/partners.
* 401K w/4% Employer Match
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time, 11 Paid Holidays (1/2 Days on Christmas Eve & New Year's Eve)
* Individual Learning and Development Reimbursement
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563. Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.