Name Of Client: Cbiz/Arc Consulting
Type of Partner: Alliance
Location/Time Zone/ Preference on candidates (ex. EST, nationally, Canada, etc):
HQ in San Francisco, National search, no preference in a time zone
benefits Offerings: (PTO and 401k included):
About the Company:
* CBIZ ARC assists growth-oriented companies with complex technical accounting, internal and external reporting, IPO preparation, and alignment of systems, processes, and people. NetSuite is Arc's only line of business, but they tag along a lot of other services lines with
* CBIZ, as far as technical accounting, 3rd party apps go
Companies they work with/logos:
Golden State Warriors, Zoom, Slack, Sonder, SurveyMonkey, Github, Glassdoor, Grubhub, Coinbase, Pandora, DropBox, GoFundMe, Shutterfly Linkedin
* Small Company feel with Big Company Backing. (Arc owned by Cbiz but act as their entity)
* Close-knit team
* access to all NetSuite cert
* plenty of training outside the certifications.
* Fluid, progressive, cool logos
* amazing culture
General description of the type of people they look for
ERP Cert (optimal)
Multibook Cert (a huge plus)
ARM Cert (a huge plus)
Deep understanding of NetSuite best practices for Order to Cash & Procure to Pay flow. Inventory Management & Manufacturing flows a HUGE PLUS
Deep understanding of NetSuite advanced financials framework
Deep understanding of basic customization (custom fields/segments/lists/ workflows)
Prior experience leading an implementation using the SuiteSuccess methodology (hybrid approach is better).
Experience with discovery & design process for NetSuite implementations or new module implementation (FAM / EP / ARM / SuiteBilling / etc.) HUGE PLUS if they have an ARM or Multibook experience or Cert.
Understanding of basic accounting and financial statements (both operationally and basic understanding of US GAAP)
Strong Excel skills - bonus! / basic excel skills required
Industry experience bonus!
Experience with clients with high volume transactions (using Stripe / SuiteCommerce etc.) bonus!
Experience with Celigo / DellBoomi / MuleSoft / Workato bonus!
Experience integrating systems up & down stream of NetSuite (SFDC / Bill.com / Expensify / Concur / Coupa / etc.) bonus!
Base+ 20% Bonus and potential sign-on bonus
Annual reviews raise, promotions