The client is a rapidly growing NetSuite partner - specializing in selling and implementing the software as well as developing applications built to work alongside NetSuite. They are looking for a NetSuite Developer to join the team and help out with new projects being won going into this year.
Role & Responsibilities
* Contribute to the implementation of NetSuite within the development team
* Gather requirements to understand business needs regarding implementation and support
* Working with QA teams to test code
* Support customers within areas of NetSuite - training, data migration, support etc.
* Support the full software development lifecycle
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience working as part of a team in a development environment
* NetSuite SuiteBundler and SuiteCloud Development Framework experience would be beneficial
* Experience of software testing
* Remote working
* Expenses paid for (very) occasional client visits
* Pension, package etc.
Anderson Frank are the world's leading specialists in NetSuite specific recruitment. Our expertise and sole focus on this niche area allows us to be the best in the world at connecting organizations with the best talent in the NetSuite market worldwide. If this role sounds like something you'd be interested in, please reach out directly- details below. Even if this role isn't quite right for you but you are potentially up for seeing what could be out there in the NetSuite market, we would love to speak with you! Please call 02038685177 and ask for Shane or you can email me at email@example.com