Our client is a global manufacturer are looking to grow their management team in Hampshire. They are currently implementing a new cloud-based NetSuite ERP system across the company.
The NetSuite Administrator's role is to deliver company-wide business solutions through application configuration as well as support activities. This includes troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as finance, operations, supply chain, and other business units.
The NetSuite Administrator is also responsible to define analyse, maintain, and improvement of in-house and vendor provided software applications.
* Analyse and assess existing business systems and procedures.
* Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
* Conduct research into software application products and services in support of business requirements.
* Liaise with vendors for efficient implementation of new software products or systems and for resolution of any adaptation issues.
* Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
* Design and implement technology solutions in NetSuite modules according to business and stakeholder requirements from various departments.
* Work with the NetSuite and implementation partner teams on automating data integrations with NetSuite.
* Stay ahead of the new NetSuite features and functionality, and provide recommendations for improvements.
* Participate in technical design/code reviews & audits to ensure design objectives are met and standards are followed.
* Maintain user roles/access and assign appropriate permissions/levels of access.
* Build/maintain user interface entry forms, as well as email and PDF templates.
* Work with end users on usability/ Help Desk issues.