I'm working with a client who is looking to boost their fast-growing team by adding a Senior NetSuite Functional Consultant.
My client is looking for an individual who is interested in developing and flourishing alongside the company, as well as being included in important decisions which will help to shape the business. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to carve their own future role within the company as it continues to grow and expand.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Design & deliver high quality, scalable NetSuite solutions that exceed customer expectations
* Work with customers to discover, understand and document requirements, and providing process improvement advice using NetSuite best practice.
* Configure and customise all aspects of NetSuite.
* Produce and deliver training and UAT to the customer.
* Assist the customer with data migration, such as formatting and preparing data, uploading to NetSuite and reconciling to legacy systems.
* Supporting the customer post-go live, by answering questions and solving problems.
* Work with our senior leadership team to design, shape and deliver pre-sale demonstrations of functionality to prospective customers.
* Build relationships with customers to become a trusted and relied upon extension of their team.
* Demonstrable experience of delivering multiple end to end implementations either as a consultant or administrator position
* An understanding of the core product modules: procure to pay, order to cash, record to report and advanced financials.
* Understand how NetSuite fits within a business, and a strong grasp of how the product is utilised by different departments.
* Strong communication skills to be able to work with clients at all levels, to understand and talk through processes, with the ability to write-up requirement documents, design solutions and present back to our customers.
* Ambitious, keen to learn and a desire for continued professional development.
* A very strong eye for detail and desire to deliver 'a special touch' when working with clients.
* Happy to travel and work with clients on-site when required
The role will be largely remote, but there will be an expectation of being on-site when required, to help build relationships and support the customer. This position is open to UK residents only.
* Competitive Salary that will grow with the candidate's experience
* 4 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays and birthday
* Commitment to growth and development
* Quarterly team days
* Enrolled into Private Medical Cover following probation period
Cover offered through Vitality which offers several other benefits including reduced gym membership, discount on goods, trips and services etc.