Technical Support Engineer - Krakow
Our client aims to help businesses tap into indoor location and sensor data, providing an enterprise-tailored software solution. They currently support over 2,000 customers globally across a variety of industries. They are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to provide technical support to customers and keep customers satisfied with our clients's products. If you have great customer service experience, professional experience in applications based on BLE, RTLS solutions including fleet management, microservices then this is a great opportunity for you!
What are they looking for?
* Experience in Customer Service and electronics/technology experience troubleshooting hardware, software, operating systems, performance issues and overall systems knowledge
* Understanding how API integrations work
* Experience in providing hands on support and diagnose technical issues for 1-2 years.
* Experience in applications based on BLE, RTLS solutions including fleet management, micro-location services, asset tracking is a huge plus
* The applicant must support clients from 6am til 10pm and be willing to work shifts.
If you would like to be considered or receive more client details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.