My client, a leading property consultancy, are in need of a NetSuite Developer to come in for an initial 6 months with the possibility of extending to 12 months to help with some problems being found on the NetSuite system.
Role & Responsibilities
* Design, build and test Workflows, Scripts and Forms in NetSuite that support the implementation of new processes and business change.
* Provide support and subject matter expertise for data related systems integration projects across the company business domain and specific to NetSuite
* Perform integrity testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production.
* Bundle and build release updates moving configuration and code changes from Sandbox to Production.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong NetSuite Development experience preferably in Professional Services Company
* Hands-on SuiteScript experience to provide back-end customisation
* Understanding of common industry-standard business practices in accounting
* Proficiency with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms and workflows
* At least 2 years' experience with the day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform required
* Opportunity to earn £90,000 over a 12 month period
* Competitive benefits package