Job Title: Coupa & P2P Specialist
Travel & Location: Headquartered in New York, 100% Remote Position, must be willing to work in EST time zone.
What You Will Do:
* Act as the main contributor in optimizing our system in relation to Coupa Procurement, Invoicing, Payments, and Supplier Information Management services
* Act as the main contributor in maintaining and enhancing our Concur solution for Travel and Expense management
* Drive discussions with business sponsors and stakeholders to identify business objectives and priorities to enable business growth and seamless operations from an end-user point of view
* Project manage complex engagements across internal and external stakeholder groups
* Efficiently utilize our internal Jira Service Desk to enable front-line support and training to users
* Collaborate cross-Atlantic with business units, technology teams, support teams, and external vendors
* Define and execute on release and configuration management strategies, including test aspects
* Fix complex process, application, and functional issues and handle these to resolution
* Lead changes end-to-end, defining functional and technical requirements for application extensions and integrations, also doing actual development and configuration work
* Maintain current knowledge of relevant product and SaaS offerings
* Serve as one of the Engineering "system owners" of Coupa and Concur, responsible for ensuring the long-term health of both technologies.
Who You Are:
* You are familiar with complex business problems and have exposure to P2P processes supported by Coupa and Concur services
* You have 3+ years ofCoupa application experience, including technical management such as troubleshootingintegrations with otherERP platforms, application extensions, and system administration
* You have strong experience with Coupa Procurement, Invoicing, and SIM. Additional knowledge of Coupa Pay and Invoice Smash preferred.
* You have 1+ years of Concur or equivalent expense management application experience.
* You have at least a fundamental understanding of the environment and release management, Segregation of Duties, and SOX controls
* You have experience and knowledge of business processes related to some of Source-to-Pay, Procurement Contract Management, Record-to-Report, Expense Management, Tax Management, and Cash Management
* You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
* You have the ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations with team members and management
* You have experience of working with diverse teams and influencing strategy, tactics, and execution in a playful manner
* You have a growth mindset and are excited about learning
* You can work independently and as part of a team
* You have experience with agile development methodology