The client specialise in providing supply creative IT related solutions with high level of service. Due to ongoing growth in the business, they are now seeking an experienced ERP implementation consultant to join their busy team.
You will be handling the complete project life-cycle understanding the clients business and gathering their requirement, installation and configuration of their software solution, data migration, go live and end user support.
The role requires a hands-on problem-solving ERP expert, along with supporting the current environments you will work with the team on new implementations at our customers across the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a background doing a similar role at an ERP vendor or a re-seller environment providing end to end implementation on-site/remote.
Anyone with an experience of implementing ERP systems in a manufacturing or distribution user environment can also be considered.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
* ERP Experience (Priority, SAP, Sage, Oracle, Dynamix, Epicor, Netsuite)
* SQL Reporting, SQL Views and queries (or other development experience
* ERP Development/ Customatization experience
* Understanding of business process flows (ideally from a manufacturing, distribution or finance background
* Excellent communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills
* A willingness to travel
* Full eligibility to work in the UK
This is great opportunity for any individual with an ERP background that is keen to progress their career as a consultant whilst maintaining a great work/life balance based in Englands South Coast.
If you are the ideal candidate for this position, please apply using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me 02039099516 and I would be happy to discuss this and any other ERP opportunities we have available.