Accounting Manager - Hybrid - Tribeca, NY
I have the pleasure of working with an non-profit organization who is dedicated on tackling poverty by investing in companies, leaders and ideas.
They invest patient capital in businesses whose products and services are enabling the poor to transform their lives. This organization has invested more than $143 million in 145 companies across Africa, Latin America and South Asia.
Role & Responsibilities
* Oversee timely month-end and year-end close processes.
* Oversee the accounting operations of the organization, including A/P, A/R, fixed assets, investment accounting, payroll and the relevant systems used for these functions.
* Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
* CPA or Public Accounting Experience
* Strong interpersonal skills: courtesy, tact, patience and strong team orientation
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Bonus Structure 0-18%
* 401K Matching
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.