A company local to the Tampa Bay area is seeking to hire a NetSuite Administrator for an ongoing long-term engagment. This role may be based in the office or remotely.
Role & Responsibilities
* Maintain system controls for NetSuite and other assigned systems
* Translate new business requirements into technical designs
* Provide user support with regard to all aspects of our core systems
* Maintain proper system access for all roles
* Maintain users, roles, security, profiles, workflow rules
* Refine and customize internal billing tools and methods.
* Work with multiple teams on roadmap projects involving financial applications and processes.
* Research and analyze application behaviors and improving performance and stability.
* Repair and recover from hardware or software failures.
Skills & Qualifications
* Can create configurations and customizations of NetSuite to meet the business needs
* Can provide on-going systems and technical support for the NetSuite system
* Is familiar with the NetSuite dashboard and can provide users with relevant reports and KPIs
* Specializes in NetSuite ERP program with prior experience with NetSuite CRM and eCommerce
* A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
* Project management and system implementation experience
* Minimum of 2 years working with Netsuite.
* Minimum of 5 years working in Finance/accounting systems administration
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or comparable experience