Our client is an established Consultancy operating across multiple verticals and industries. They are now experiencing exceptional growth within the market and looking to expand their current team based in Sydney office. Our client prides themselves on their innovative approach to business, along with their supportive and flexible work environment.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an experienced NetSuite Functional Consultant to be part of an established and high performing team. In this role you will be responsible for leading NetSuite ERP implementations, providing each customer with an unique and innovative approach to NetSuite best practice. Within this role, you will report directly to the CTO and work closely with both clients and customers.
* Lead end-to-end NetSuite implementation projects and other Cloud based products.
* Manage all aspects of the project such as estimation, budget and time-lines.
* Work with the NetSuite implementation team to customise and integrate systems into clients infrastructure
* Research, design and present optimal solutions for clients drawing on NetSuite best practise.
* Be part of an established global organisation.
* Development and career progression across a range of disciplines
* A recognition and awards system highlighting those striving to provide outstanding service.
* Friendly and flexible work environment.
To be considered:
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations
* Ability to break down complex concepts so that stakeholders at all levels understand.
* Ability to work within a team and interact with staff at all levels.
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple project
This role is being managed by Kathryn Dickinson.
To apply please contact:
This role is being managed by Kathryn Dickinson. For more information please contact Kathryn directly on 0390883712 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note only successfully candidates will be contacted for a phone interview).