The client are experts within their field, with global offices and a fast growing team. Working within the software development industry, they are looking for a Systems Accountant with ERP implementation experience to come and assist in their upcoming ERP transformation project.
Role & Responsibilities
* Assess financial/ERP systems in relation to business requirements and make recommendations from your analysis
* Design, test and implement systems processes to ensure functionality as well as being responsible for training and documentation
* Responsible for all user support and guidance throughout ERP implementation and post go-live
Skills & Qualifications
* Multiple ERP implementations as a Systems/Project Accountant
* Experience within financial roles, qualifications are desirable
* Systems Administration experience, dealing with user support and issue resolution
* Hybrid working (2 remote days)
* On-site gym
Any questions? Reach out to email@example.com or drop me a call on 02038685177.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite specialist recruitment firm in the world, advertising more NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users all over the globe, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market, we have built relationships with most key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.