CFO - Atlanta, GA
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a growing software company based in Atlanta, GA area.
Dynamic culture, working in a fast-paced company, powered by high-performing teams seeking to grow the company and themselves. You'll be building relationships and collaborating across teams and departments to drive information distribution and transparency, so you can provide the assistance needed to make decisions quickly on a global level.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Partnering with the CEO to secure investments.
* Oversee all global accounting operations; establish and ensure compliance with monthly close calendar, standard journal entries, and standard reconciliations
* Produce accurate, supportable, and timely corporate and subsidiary financial reports in accordance with USGAAP for all corporate and individual country accounting operations. Manage and direct accurate and timely closing cycles of financial systems.
* Technical Accounting. Determine appropriate technical accounting treatments, prepare white papers to support positions and designs, and implement appropriate accounting policies to support treatment.
* Ensure software revenue recognition is accurate, including review of contracts and use of systems to make certain revenue is recording in accordance with current revenue recognition policies and processes are effective to ensure compliance
* Recommend, implement, and follow all accounting policies within set methods of implementation and guidelines as per local laws, USGAAP, and company policies and procedures. Maintain compliance with in-country statutory, governance, and tax reporting requirements.
* Monitor and maintain the integrity of the internal control environment, including correction of deficiencies and implementation of suggested improvements. Maintain effective checks and controls over financial functions.
* Manage year-end financial audit by required deadlines and without material misstatements.
* Oversee banking relationships, cash management, and monitor/analyze daily ongoing cash flow, and manage and evaluate the need foreign currency hedge program.
* Reports and Key Performance Indicators. Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Direct and manage requests for special and ad hoc information requests and status reports.
* Assist in due diligence and integration during M&A activities and help prepare materials for any fundraising.
* 10+ years in accounting-related positions
* 2+ years as a CFO
* Software Industry experience required
* NetSuite experience required
* Accounting Degree and CPA required
* Experience working with a Private Equity backed company
* Expert skills in Excel and strong analytical skills
* Creative thinking and problem-solving skills