Techno Functional Consultant
* Be part of an international and multicultural team of people from over 40 nations
* Develop personally by learning from your highly-skilled, colleagues and through frequent feedback.
* Pursue, promote, and advocate the clients rapid, lean development process with a focus on deep understanding of the problem. Limit the work in progress to learn on a daily basis whether they are really adding value.
Your daily responsibilities, but not limited to:
* Speaking with the operations teams, such as sales, marketing, supply chain, after sales service and finance to understand the problem front to end as all team members participate in each stage of the development cycle
* Arising the smallest possible deployable increment towards a goal in order to allow us to deliver new features and improvements (however small they may be) on a daily basis
* Taking responsibility for your software/solution from idea to production deployment, including making architectural design decisions, implementing and testing code, as well as deploying and operating it
* You are conscientious, used to taking initiative over receiving directions, and can manage your time and focus.
* You are very strong in explaining complex topics in English, appropriately tailoring your delivery according to your audience.
* You actively search for opportunities to improve yourself, the working process, your team collaboration, and feedback mechanisms.
* You have +3 years hands-on ERP implementation experience working with or as a consultant for SME companies
* You can bring both NetSuite functional and technical experience to the table, in particular SuiteScript 2.x and above
* Understanding basic concepts of NetSuite administration is considered a plus
Benefits include but not limited to
* Work remotely from anywhere as long as you are available pairing and video calls during the clients core hours from CET 9am to 5pm. The client will ship and provide you with all required work equipment and use the latest video conferencing tools to collaborate and socialize.
* Opportunity for growth within the IT department
* 30 days of paid vacation and a company pension scheme to help with your retirement