At Anderson Frank we are currently looking to recruit a Finance Manager on behalf of one of our NetSuite clients. This is a part time permanent position working flexible hours up to 4 days a week.
- Preparation of periodic financial statements, including profit & loss, balance sheet, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries.
- Preparation and filing of all appropriate documentation to Companies House and HMRC. (VAT, PAYE, Annual Returns, etc.)
- Production of qualifying expenditure for R&D claims.
- Managing the Accounts Assistant, (Accounts payable, debtors, banking and payroll.)
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium- and long-term business planning.
- In-line with the CFO, implement an appropriate level of corporate governance procedures and management policies.
- Qualified finance professional to at least AAT standard.
- Successful track record of financial management and reporting.
- Team player with the willingness to do a broad range of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong technical, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to work effectively to tight deadlines within a collaborative team-orientated environment using sound judgement in decision-making.
- Organised and detail-oriented, being able to prioritise and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Good knowledge of NetSuite.
If you or someone you may know are seeking new opportunities and want to find out more. Please reach out to me for further information.
Tel: 0203 826 6691 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite staffing company in EMEA, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We work with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the NetSuite market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at email@example.com.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting NetSuite opportunities in more detail, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Danni Ridgewell on 0203 826 6691 in complete confidence