Sr. NetSuite Implementation Consultant 100% Remote $120K+ Bonus
Sr. NetSuite Consultant
(NetSuite + Manufacturing SME)
100% U.S.-Based Remote (OTE $120K+ & Bonuses)
I am working with a U.S.-based scaling NetSuite Partner, looking for a Sr. NetSuite Consultant with manufacturing industry experience and Senior NetSuite ERP implementation experience, including end-to-end full-cycle NetSuite ERP implementations. They'd like this permanent consultant to join this well-known organization. This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions and various other solutions in the manufacturing space of the NetSuite community.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop, prepare, and document Business Requirements; translate them to specific NetSuite functionality, including manufacturing-specific modules such as Advanced Inventory, Order to Cash, Order to Procure, etc.
* Participate in client workshops to assist project lead in defining implementation strategy
* Collaborate with functional and technical team members to drive effective NetSuite ERP Solutions
* Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments to develop the proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders.
* Actively support data migration tasks and UAT.
Industry Experiences: Manufacturing, Software, Wholesale Distribution
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrate expertise in applying and understanding NetSuite data model/configuration and transaction flows in two or more of the following areas: Lead-to-Order, Order Management/Fulfillment, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Record-to-Report.
* Proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import.
* Experience as a Sr. NetSuite Consultant, including in remote and on-site setting
* Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, including advanced mastery of Microsoft Excel
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Management Information Systems (MIS)
* Ideally, NetSuite SuiteFoundation and/or NetSuite Administrator Certified
A Plus, but Not Required
* NetSuite ERP Certification
* 100% Work-from-home/remote--company has always been remote
* 100% of Employees' Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental) is covered by Employer; Add'l market-leading coverage for Partners/Spouses + Dependents
* 401K w/Match
* Paid Training/Certifications and Continuing Education
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time; Flexible Work Schedule
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Would you please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563?
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most U.S. key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.