Sr. NetSuite ERP 100% Remote >20% Travel $120K+ Bonus/Benefits
Sr. NetSuite Consultant (Manufacturing)
100% U.S.-Based Remote (Base $120K+ Bonuses)
I am working with a U.S.-based NetSuite Partner, whose "NetSuite Rockstars" team is expanding to include additional Sr. Consultants and Technical Developer. I'm looking for a Sr. NetSuite Consultant with end-to-end implementation experience with NetSuite ERP and manufacturing industry vertical expertise. This role will focus on the design, customization, and optimization of NetSuite solutions and various other solutions in the manufacturing space of the NetSuite community.
Role & Responsibilities
* Develop, prepare, and document Business Requirements; translate them to specific NetSuite functionality, including manufacturing-specific modules such as Advanced Inventory, Advanced Manufactuering, Order to Cash, Order to Procure, Wip and Routings, WMS, etc.
* Participate in client workshops to assist project lead in defining implementation strategy
* Collaborate with functional and technical team members to drive effective NetSuite ERP Solutions
* Effectively configures and customizes client NetSuite environments to develop the proof of concepts and present sustainable solutions to client executives and key stakeholders.
* Actively support custom solutions, data migration tasks, and UAT.
Skills & Qualifications
* Demonstrate expertise in applying and understanding NetSuite data model/configuration and transaction flows in two or more of the following areas: Lead-to-Order, Order Management/Fulfillment, Order-to-Cash, Procure-to-Pay, and/or Record-to-Report.
* Proficient in designing/developing NetSuite custom records, forms, segments, fields, workflow, Saved Search, Saved Reports, permissions/roles, and CSV import.
* Experience as a Sr. NetSuite Consultant, including in remote and on-site setting
* Mastery of Microsoft Office Products, including advanced mastery of Microsoft Excel
A Plus, but Not Required
* NetSuite ERP Certification
* Additional NetSuite Certifications
* 100% Work-from-home/remote--company has always been remote
* 100% of Employees' Healthcare (Medical, Vision, and Dental) is covered by Employer; Add'l market-leading coverage for Partners/Spouses + Dependents
* 401K w/ Employer Match
* Paid Training/Certifications and Continuing Education
* Unlimited Paid Vacation/Personal Time; Flexible Work Schedule
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to expand your NetSuite career further, then don't wait to apply! Would you please send your resume to S.Roberts1@AndersonFrank.com and call 347-783-6563?
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the U.S., advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.