The client are a privately owned, market leading company in the tech space who provide enterprise level technologies that are high in demand to their clients. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for an experience NetSuite Developer to join the team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Creating and customizing SuiteScripts to meet business needs.
* Document and effectively communicate workflows and scripts.
* Ownership of NetSuite updates across the business.
* Support for the system company wide, ensuring everything (such as workflows) is running smoothly.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience of database structures and report building.
* Experience with integrations.
* Knowledge/experience of SuiteAnalytics, SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0
* Willingness to learn.
* Hybrid working
* Leaning/development plan
* Additional package
Anderson Frank are the leading specialists in NetSuite specific recruitment across the globe - we are currently working with a large majority of the partner channel and countless end users which means we are best placed in the market to connect you with the NetSuite ecosphere. If this role or any others that we have available at the moment is of interest, get in touch today for a confidential chat. Give me a call on 02038685177 or drop me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org