* This person will need to coordinate the timeliness, accuracy, and completeness of period end close activities for inventory and related inventory reserves, including journal entries, account reconciliations and roll-forwards in accordance with reporting deadlines.
* Manage end-to-end inventory processes and provide analysis of company performance by collecting, interpreting, and presenting key reports to management
* Verify inventory counts and recording adjustments to inventory levels for items that have been used, damaged, or lost.
* Support annually the standard cost update; confirm all costs are updated in ERP system
* Coordinate inventory reporting of receipt and consumption activities via WMS.
* Ensure that all inventory transactions details are recorded accurately in ERP system
* Collaborate with FP&A, Accounts Payable, Production, Operations, and Logistics departments to ensure accurate recording of inventory and related expenses
* Protect integrity of inventory by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls
* Monitor inventory accounting and related system reports for accuracy and completeness
* Review purchase orders for accuracy and ensure appropriate approval by team members.
* Assist with the financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements to ensure accounting procedures and reporting conform to generally accepted accounting principles
* Remain current on industry-specific accounting standards, guidance, and trends
* 5+ years of professional accounting experience, preferably in the D2C/Retail/Health services space or in related disruptive space.
* Solid understanding of inventory and cost accounting
* Strong analytical, communication, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
* Experience in the design and implementation of new accounting systems and processes
* Highly organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, professional, with people management experience
* Expert multi-tasker, able to manage multiple high-priority projects simultaneously and produce quality deliverables within tight time frames
* Ability and willingness to adapt in a quickly and efficiently rapidly changing, start-up environment
* Experience with NetSuite preferred
* CPA or CMA license preferred but not required
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position ASAP. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
To learn more about the opportunity please contact Alana at 646.415.8988 or email your resume to email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646.415.8988. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.