NetSuite Admin with a technical background or understanding
* 3-6 months
* North Brunswick, NJ
* Someone to provide hand holding/training
* Help optimize the system
* Recommend best practices, someone who can offer answers
* Supply chain management experience
* Understanding of scripting
* GL, A/P, sub functionality, having problems with everything NetSuite touches in finance
* Generate reports(important)
* Optimize CRM for sales team, upload tiered pricing, assign units of measure
* Industry(nice to have): manufacturing and distribution, constructions parts
* Experience with stock products
* 2 days in office, 2 days remote, Fridays off
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position ASAP. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
To learn more about the opportunity please contact Alana at 646.415.8988 or email your resume to email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646.415.8988. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.