Essential Functions: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Oversee the daily workflow and provide technical support to the Revenue and Billing team.
* Participate in various FP&A analysis related to revenue and expenses
* Help assess/support finance process improvement projects.
* Present analysis to key finance stakeholders.
* Ensure compliance with the Revenue and Billing processes.
* Prepare reports, KPIs and related projections.
* Perform other related duties as required.
* Problem Solving/Analysis.
* Strong Attention to Detail.
* Strategic Thinking.
* Results Driven.
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
* Two to five years of management experience required.
* Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong managerial and leadership skills.
* BS degree in Finance, Accounting, or equivalent.
* Ability to foster collaboration within multiple teams.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel).
* Experience in Finance or equivalent roles.
The client is interviewing this week and is looking to fill the position ASAP. If you are interested in this position please apply immediately as this role will not be available for long!
To learn more about the opportunity please contact Alana at 646.415.8988 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Anderson Frank International is the global leader for NetSuite recruitment, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the NetSuite market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have a supreme understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are.
We understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the NetSuite market, some of the opportunities, and NetSuite jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646.415.8988. Please see www.andersonfrank.com for more fantastic NetSuite opportunities!
Anderson Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.