Target Salary Range: $130,000-$160,000
* Responsible for all accounting functions
* Establish/maintain accounting policies, procedures, internal controls and related documentation
* Responsible for technical accounting, including GAAP research, technical memo creation/documentation, drafting appropriate journal entries, and maintaining audit ready books/records.
* Maintain, modify, enhance general ledger structure to support reporting requirements.
* Lead/manage the month-end close process, including development of a robust review/approval process.
* Responsible for all compliance related reporting, including sales/use tax, property tax, income tax, business license, information reporting, etc.
* Prepare/present financial statements on a monthly, quarterly, annual basis, including all applicable supporting schedules.
* Lead/manage/develop operational accounting team, including AR, AP, Cost Accounting, etc.
* Other tasks as assigned
Education and experience requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related subject
* CPA license required, Active license not required but preferred
* Big 4 Public Accounting - 3-5 years in Audit, manager/experienced senior level - Focus in CPG, food/pharma manufacturing - recent experience (within last 5 years)
* Controller experience in Food/Supplements manufacturing company - (1-3 years) - Preferred
* Proficient in NetSuite