Our client is a fast-growing, venture capitalist backed software provider based in Australia. They are looking for an experienced ERP Presales Consultant to join their team.
The Presales Consultant is responsible for the provision of both technical and functional presales support to potential customers. The successful candidate will work alongside the Sales Team to design and present customised presentations, as well as demonstrate advanced solutions designs.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Liaise with key stakeholders, team members and 3rd parties
* Develop and deliver excellent customer presentations, propositions and demonstrations as they apply to the customer
* Apply a comprehensive understanding of ERP foundational concepts and customer solutions
* Qualify and engage prospective customers
* Analyse business needs and determine necessary requirements
To be Considered:
* ERP experience is essential (NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Syspro, etc.)
* Experience working in the construction industry is essential
* Bachelor's degree in IT, Business Information Systems or Commerce desirable
* Background in accounting preferred
* Great communication skills
Culture & Benefits:
* Fast-growing business
* Flexible/remote work arrangements
* Exciting opportunity to move into a leadership role
* Bonus/commission scheme available
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please note only successful applicants will be contacted for a phone interview.