Our client is a rapidly growing Australian manufacturer who is looking for a dedicated NetSuite ERP Systems Administrator to join their Melbourne team.
The NetSuite ERP Systems Administrator is responsible for the maintenance and delivery of daily requests by internal users as well as leading all NetSuite projects.
Responsibilities Will Include But Are Not Limited To
* Provide a single point of contact for internal NetSuite enquiries
* Develop and administer new system customisations, implementations and upgrades
* Assist in NetSuite related projects from inception to completion
* Monitor and report performance against KPI's
* Provide internal training as required
To Be Considered
* NetSuite ERP systems experience
* Certification in NetSuite Administration highly desirable
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Accounting, related field or a work experience equivalent is highly desirable
* Sound understanding of NetSuite ERP or other finance systems processes
* Financial acumen highly regarded
Culture & Benefits
* Locally-founded and fast-growing organisation
* Close knit team
* Career progression opportunities
* Enticing salary package negotiable on experience
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.