Our Client is a leading NetSuite Partner based in Melbourne, who is looking for a dynamic Senior NetSuite ERP Consultant to join their team. Their client-base is rapidly growing and so they are now seeking someone who will hit the ground running to lead these projects.
The Senior NetSuite ERP Consultant will lead the provision of customised solutions, whilst working in collaboration with the Sales team.
Will include but not limited to:
* Design and implement end-to-end functional solutions based on individual business requirements
* Collaborate with the development team on the testing and design of modifications, customisations and processes
* Provide NetSuite ERP training, support and advice to customers for efficiency and effectiveness
* Assist with the management of project time-lines and progress from inception to completion
* Monitor and resolve all issues as required
To Be Considered
* NetSuite ERP systems implementation experience
* Experience working in a fast-paced consultancy environment
* Ability to deliver complex solutions and expertly manage client expectations
* Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Culture & Benefits
* Competitive growth opportunities
* Hybrid or remote work arrangements available
* Attractive salary packages negotiable on experience
* Opportunity to work within a large and supportive team
This role is being managed by Olivia Beyer. For more information, please contact Olivia on (03) 9088 3704 or to apply directly please email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.