Role & Responsibilities
* Report writing - working with key users to write and maintain Saved Searches and Reports in NetSuite.
* Working with end-users to understand business needs to identify best solutions
* Leading on administrative functions such as page layout, reports data field and workflow configuration
* Focusing on data quality, platform usage and testing functional correctness
* NetSuite system administration - managing all aspects including user account/role maintenance; update of SuiteApps; management of schedule releases and release previews; and manage Sandbox refreshes.
* Search for new tools or solutions that maximize NetSuite productivity
* Coordinating with 3rd party vendors for larger pieces of work
* Expanding NetSuite literacy in the wider organisation through training and documentation
* Identifying, installing and maintaining appropriate 3rd party integration.
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive experience with ERP platforms including NetSuite
* Experience in supporting ERP, Finance and Operational systems, ideally within a D2C e-commerce environment.
* Knowledge of NetSuite integration patterns (both upstream & downstream)
* Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
* Demonstrable ability to meet deadlines, and handle and prioritize simultaneous requests
* Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
* Ability to critically evaluate and prioritize information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
* Ability to assess & plan the impact of new requirements on NetSuite and other integrated system
* Exciting rewards packages