NetSuite Administrator £60,000 and Remote!
Our client is seeking a passionate and driven NetSuite professional to be the point of contact for all things NetSuite. The NetSuite Administrator will help implement, support and optimise the NetSuite system.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Conduct complex business requirement analysis
* Perform day-to-day operations, maintenance, support, and troubleshooting.
* Be the go-to person for streamlining NetSuite functionality.
* Create configurations and customizations in NetSuite to meet business needs.
* Work collaboratively with Finance, Accounting, and IT departments.
* Provide advice and implementation options to key stakeholders.
* Lead and deliver these enhancements through our agile delivery methodology
* Build out the existing implementation to utilise currently unused functionality
* NetSuite Certified administrator
* NetSuite implementation experience.
* Ability to write reports in NetSuite.
* Experience with save searches, dashboards, and workflows.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Finance background (AAT or CIMA qualified would be desirable)
* 3 years'+ experience as a NetSuite Administrator or Consultant
* Previous experience building-out a NetSuite module or solution
* Comprehensive understanding of all modules within NetSuite, especially ARM and O2C
What the client can offer you
* Clear and structured career pathways
* A tailored training programme to meet your needs
* Discretionary bonus scheme
* Pension scheme
* Wellness initiatives
* Competitive holiday
* Regular team and social events