Job Description - Finance Systems Application Manager
My global client based in South West England is looking for a Finance systems application manager to join their growing team. This is initially a 12 month FTC 100% remote working position, however, there is an option to work in the office if preferred.
You will become an integral part of the finance team working on the submission and maintenance of the current and future environment plans for the business.
Role & Responsibilities
* Finance applications Environment Strategy.
* Finance applications Environment Governance.
* Finance applications Environment Control.
* Finance applications Environment Plans.
* Finance applications Manage Environment Stakeholders.
* Ad hoc requests
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years' experience of application Environment Strategy
* 3+ years' experience on application Environment management, including Governance.
* 3+ years' experience of SAAS (Software as a Service) Environments.
* 3+ years' experience of Environment Planning.
* Excellent Stakeholder management.
* Excellent communications.
* Excellent presentation.
* Excellent excel
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
Location: South West England + remote
Anderson Frank International is the leading NetSuite staffing company in EMEA, advertising more NetSuite jobs than any other agency. We work with both NetSuite Partners & End Users throughout EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the NetSuite market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and NetSuite jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any NetSuite candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the NetSuite market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or by email at email@example.com.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting NetSuite opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Charlotte Kenny on 02038266717.