Senior NetSuite ERP Consultant - Sydney
Our client is a globally established advisory firm based in Sydney. They are experiencing growth in the market and are now looking to expand their current team in Sydney. Our client prides themselves on their innovative approach to business, along with their supportive and flexible work environment.
About the role:
A great opportunity for a Senior NetSuite ERP Consultant to be part of an established and experienced team. In this role you will be responsible for leading the implementation of NetSuite providing each client with a unique and innovative approach using NetSuite best practice. Within this role, you will report directly to the CTO and will work closely with both clients and customers.
* Lead end - to - end NetSuite implementation projects and other Cloud based products.
* Manage all aspects of the project such as estimation, budget and time-lines.
* Work with the NetSuite implementation team to customise and integrate systems into clients infrastructure
* Research, design and present optimal solutions for clients drawing on NetSuite best practise.
* Be part of an established global organisation.
* Development and career progression across a range of disciplines
* A recognition and awards system highlighting those striving to provide outstanding service.
* Friendly and flexible work environment.
To be considered:
* Experience with full life-cycle implementations
* Ability to break down complex concepts so that stakeholders at all levels understand.
* Ability to work within a team and interact with staff at all levels.
* Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and work on multiple project
This role is being managed by Kathryn Dickinson. For more information please contact Kathryn directly on 0390883712 or to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note only successfully candidates will be contacted for a phone interview).