About the Client:
My Sydney based client is a well-established ERP Implementation Partner looking to expand their team due to growth in the market. As an organisation the emphasise on growth and progression and provide a supportive cohort.
About the role:
A great opportunity for an experienced ERP Project Manager to join team of experienced ERP professionals working across multiple high profile projects and clients. As an ERP Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the administrative tasks for optimum project delivery.
* Facilitate and documentation throughout the project life cycle.
* Monitor project hours and time frames
* Liaise with stakeholders keeping them informed and updated with regards to project process
* Provide effective communication to clients providing project Status
* Ensure processes are followed and documentation is complete and recorded
* Personal development and promotion opportunities
* Flexible WFH options
* Opportunity to work across multiple high profile projects.
To be considered:
* Experience in a similar role working with small - mid market ERP systems
* Experience working with either NetSuite or similar (e.g. Epicor, Dynamics, Infor, Sage, Ramco, NetSuite, etc.)
* Australian PR or Citizen
This role is being managed by Kathryn Dickinson. For more information please contact Kathryn directly on 0390883712 or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com.
(Please note only successfully candidates will be contacted for a phone interview).