I'm currently partnered with a business who is looking for a NetSuite Administrator, the client has an amazing work environment and is an advocate in supporting a great work life balance to all employee's.
The client is a worldwide trusted digital infrastructure expert who has the mission to create change and drive towards a well trusted digital future for everyone. The back story of the organisation is a well-known story with the ideology of service-first as the main value, encumbering innovation and channel to provide partner value. The client operates across 170 countries and currently has 43 offices globally.
Are you someone who is enthusiastic about learning new technologies, expand on your current knowledge, career growth and gain high valued skills then this is the role for you!
Roles and Responsibility:
* Dealing with any troubleshooting, going up to the 2nd line of assistance and NetSuite Oracle when needed.
* Creating and monitoring reports, saved searches, dashboards and analytics
* Assisting other teams within NetSuite with deployment projects enhancements and developments
* Sustain NetSuite with correct, accurate information
* Creating reports and searches
* Training users
* Provide accurate and substantial documentation
* Supporting with business analyst requirements and implementing developing projects, working alongside stakeholders across the organisation
* Test enhancements and developments
* Assist with customisation
* Updating yourself with the latest trends or knowledge in NetSuite, making sure the organisation is accurately using the functionally available
The ideal candidate would:
* NetSuite experience of 2 years as a NetSuite Administrator
* Be knowledgeable in custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, searches, reports and dashboards
* Be knowledgeable of accounting terms & processes
* Someone who has great customer service and team player
* Solution based thought process
* Well organised and ability to meet deadlines
* Good written and spoken communication skills
Preferred skills and experience:
* NetSuite Analytics
* Simple understanding of SuiteScript
* Knowledge with ITIL change management
* NetSuite Certification: Foundation and/or Administrator
* Learning opportunities
* Chance of career growth
* Company events
* Company Pension
* Sick Pay
* Work from home
* Wellness programmes
* On-Site Parking
It's essential that you have the necessary requirements to be able to work in the UK by having a UK working visa or being eligible to do so by other means.
If this is role is something that interest you, you're able to just give me a call to discuss the opportunity and your experience on 0203 909 9530 or send me an email a,firstname.lastname@example.org