Our client is a designer and manufacturer of products that pertain to public spaces based in Western Sydney. They are looking for a skilled developer to helm an upcoming CPQ implementation project.
You will maintain & develop NetSuite ERP and associated business systems, providing ongiong technical support, designing and implementing improvements, and leading the upcoming CPQ implementation project from a developer perspective.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Maintain and develop NetSuite ERP and associated business systems
* Lead and actively implement the new CPQ (Verenia) in Netsuite
* Identify systematic ERP concerns and assist in attaining solutions
Skills & Qualifications:
* Tertiary qualifications in Computing, IS, Business systems or equivalent
* Minimum 2 years' experience with NetSuite Backend or similar (ERP/CRM/Salesforce/Business Systems)
* Great opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing company
* Flexible hours and hybrid working arrangements
* Friendly and supportive team environment
For more information, please contact Chris directly on (03) 8658 0758 or to apply, please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen).