I'm currently working with a new NetSuite End -User who are looking for a Senior NetSuite Consultant who will be crucial in the implementation and development of NetSuite within the organisation across EMEA. The right candidate will be working on multiple projects, assisting a team of consultants.
As a Senior Consultant the organisation would want you to be experienced in Finance but have a good understanding of all other areas of NetSuite. This will be a fully remote role, being located anywhere in the U.K./Europe.
The client promotes excellent work culture, promoting a good work life balance and supportive family friendly policies.
Are you someone who is enthusiastic about learning new technologies, expand on your current knowledge, career growth and gain high valued skills then this is the role for you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Provide NetSuite (ERP) expertise utilising industry experience, business analysis, best practices, and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate most complex requirements.
* Conduct business process mapping sessions with new countries to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
* Create functional requirements as an input to application design.
* Build, develop and test detailed functional designs for business solution components and prototypes
* Lead financial and accounting implementations including design of chart of accounts, distribution, invoicing, fixed asset management, and accounting processes such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Financial Reporting.
* Develop, maintain and document current and future system process flows.
* Establish a close relationship with the business
* Supervise, mentor and develop consultants
Desirable/ideal skills and requirements:
* Bachelor / Master's degree or equivalent.
* 6+ years hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience (OneWorld)
* Experience supervising and supporting staff whilst taking a lead role on projects
* Experience working closely with Technical and Development team
* Ideally have worked at NetSuite partners and have experience on other ERP's (Sage, NAV, AX…)
* Exceptional understanding of the Finance side of NetSuite (VAT, revenue recognition, FA, accounting books, forex rules)
* High level understanding Marketing, Sales, Order processing, logistic, invoicing and accounting processes including Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, AP/AR, GL, Revenue Management, Multi Currency including hedging and VAT knowledge.
* Ability to understand technical capabilities (EDI, Denied Party screening, Tax tool integration…)
* Demonstrate a good understanding of NetSuite's technical limitations and expertise in the development of complex solutions
* Experience of Suite Billing would be ideal but not essential
* Strong skills on Data model of NetSuite.
* The ability to quickly synthesize data and develop recommendations.
* Robust Analytical and Problem-solving skills with strong presentation, communication organisation and facilitation experience
* Experience in IT Distribution or Supply Chain industry is a plus.
* Languages: English fluency is a must, French, Polish and or Italian or any other language a plus.
* Location: Must be based in Europe or the UK with 20% to 50% (during deployment) International travel (EMEA)
If this is role is something that interest you, you're able to just give me a call to discuss the opportunity and your experience on 0203 909 9530 or send me an email email@example.com