Currently working with a client which is a global leading end user within the technology platform.
As the NetSuite Administrator you will be the Expert and professional point of contact for all things relating NetSuite, managing the development projects, and ensuring the most effective daily performance of the system, across the UK organisation.
The NetSuite Administrator is responsible for building relationships with other Business System Administrators across the system portfolio and works hand in hand with Finance.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Build out the existing implementation to utilise currently unused functionality
* Provide advice and implementation options to key stakeholders, having a particular bias from Transactional and Commercial Finance stakeholders
* Be an ambassador for NetSuite demonstrated through vision and execution
* Configure and customise NetSuite account
* Help users in complete setup and manage user access
* Be the go-to person for streamlining NetSuite functionality.
* Respond to/resolve queries from the business, on a daily basis, related to NetSuite using the group ticket management system
* 3 years'+ experience as a NetSuite Administrator or Consultant
* NetSuite Certified administrator, and an ERP Consultant would be desirable, who has experience working with Finance teams to translate business requirements into NetSuite solutions
* Highly desirable - workflow and development knowledge
* Ability to write reports in NetSuite
* Experience with save searches, dashboards, and workflows.
* Finance background with either AAT or CIMA qualified would be desirable