Sr. NetSuite Development Manager -Remote-$175,000 Salary+Equity
Hyper Growth Commercial Aircraft Manufacturer
My client is based in New York and one of the premier Commercial Aircraft Manufacturers in the US. Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing is one of the fastest growing industries in the world and they've decided to migrate to NetSuite due to it's customization, advanced modules, and support of rapid revenue growth for companies.
Requirements & Responsibilities
* Experience writing a minimum of 1,000 lines of SuiteScript 2.0 code
* Middleware integration experience ideally with Celigo, Dell Boomi, or Jitterbit
* Prior experience building out high functioning IT teams
* 6% 401K Match
* Unlimited PTO
* 100% paid medical, dental, and vision coverage for employee + all dependants
* Company Sponsored Wellness Plan
* Full Cell Phone and Internet Reimbursement
* Equity with initial grant estimated to be worth your base salary
* Opportunity for Annual Equity refresh grants
If you meet the necessary qualifications and want the opportunity to further expand your NetSuite career then don't wait to apply! Please send your resume to email@example.com and call 646-540-7535.
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles any other agency. We deal with both NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.