IT Systems Manager - Hybrid - New York, NY
I have the pleasure of working with a nonprofit organization that currently advises on and manages more than $400 million in annual giving by individuals, families, corporations and major foundations.
This organization has grown into one of the world's largest philanthropic service organizations and, as a whole, has facilitated more than $3 billion in grantmaking to nearly 70 countries. This organization is seeking an IT Systems Manager to join their IT/Operations team.
Role & Responsibilities
* Be key interface between IT and business to understand, incorporate and communicate business adoption of various SaaS systems.
* Design, implement, and maintain software connections to support business functions including detailed documentation of connections between systems.
* Work with business leaders and power users to understand reporting requirements and dashboards. Design and generate custom reports.
* Develop product lifecycle that incorporates future opportunities and organizational capacity for change to create regular updates to workflows within operating system.
Skills & Qualifications
* Strong knowledge of Customer Relations Management, financial acumen, scripting languages, and database management.
* Clear understanding of IT Project Management including project plans, resource allocation, and dependencies.
* Ability to establish processes, systems, and workflows and ramp up quickly on new processes, tools and technologies.
* Familiarity with NetSuite, Fluxx, Concur, and Workato a plus.
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* 401K Matching
* Bonus Structure