NetSuite Systems Administrator - $125,000 - Valley Stream, NY
Ecommerce company based out of Valley Stream Long Island are looking to add on a NetSuite Systems Administrator to the team. My client is one of the top e-commerce retailor of OEM and replica car parts in the US. They were at $30million in revenue last year and are on pace to surpass $50million for this year!
They recently went through a NetSuite implementation and need to bring on a NetSuite Systems Administrator to set up operational and accounting processes in the system as well as train all new users. The NetSuite Systems Administrator will also be the leader in creating custom workflows, saved searches, dashboards, reports, and lead new 3rd party integration projects.
If this is of interest to you, send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Role & Responsibilities
* Serve as primary NetSuite POC for all departments
* Lead updates and enhancements of newly implemented NetSuite system
* Lead 3rd party software integration projects
* Train new users, and core admin tasks like creating custom workflows, saved searches, reports, forms, fields, etc.
Skills & Qualifications
* Accounting background is a plus
* MUST HAVE NetSuite experience
* Prior experience in a NetSuite Systems Analyst position
If you or anyone you know is interested in this great opportunity contact me via:
Phone: 646-540-7535 or Email: email@example.com
Anderson Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the US, advertising more ERP/NetSuite roles than any other agency. We deal with NetSuite partners & End Users throughout the United States, and we have never had more live requirements for NetSuite professionals.
By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market, we have built relationships with most US key employers. We have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are. Anderson Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency concerning this vacancy.